The club meets at Grafham Water Centre
Tuesday: 7pm – 9.30pm
Wednesday: 7pm – 9.30pm
Sunday: 2pm – 4.30pm (trialling 8 Jan to 26th Feb)
Session: £5.00 per person. (Cash only on the night please)
Annual club membership is as follows:
- £15 – Adults
- £10 – Under 16
- £12 – Student
Membership fees are due from January. Pro-rata charges for members apply.
Only Cash and Cheques are accepted at the club.
To join the club you must be able to:
- Fit your own harness
- Tie in with a suitable climbing knot
- Safely belay and lower a climber
- Loan of harness and belay gear included
- Top ropes available on all climbing routes
- Secure fixings on all routes for lead climbers
- Outdoor climbing trips
- Trips to other indoor climbing walls (extra cost involved)
- BMC affiliated club (annual summit magazine, combined liabilty insurance and discounts)
- A unique, friendly climbing environment, with other climbers who are willing to encourage and develop your personal climbing skills
- Routes are regularly changed, and there are always multiple available at all skill levels
- Able to bring two guests under your supervision.
Constitution and Rules
A copy of our Constitution and rules.
All club members are expected to read and abide by this document.