The club meets at Grafham Water Centre
Tuesday: 7pm – 9.30pm
Wednesday: 7pm – 9.30pm
Sunday the following dates: 2pm – 4.30pm
- 30th April
- 14th May
- 21st May
- 8th May
Session: £5.00 per person. (Cash only on the night please)
Annual club membership is as follows:
- £15 – Adults
- £10 – Under 16
- £12 – Student
Membership fees are due from January, and include BMC membership as well.
Only Cash and Cheques are accepted at the club.
To join the club you must be able to:
- Fit your own harness
- Tie in with a suitable climbing knot
- Safely belay and lower a climber
- Loan of harness and belay gear included
- Top ropes available on all climbing routes
- Secure fixings on all routes for lead climbers
- Outdoor climbing trips
- Trips to other indoor climbing walls (extra cost involved)
- BMC affiliated club (annual summit magazine, combined liability insurance and discounts)
- A unique, friendly climbing environment, with other climbers who are willing to encourage and develop your personal climbing skills
- Routes are regularly changed, and there are always multiple available at all skill levels
- Able to bring two guests under your supervision.
Constitution and Rules
A copy of our Constitution and rules.
All club members are expected to read and abide by this document.